View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 09:58 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Hello All

Kjw; Listen,forget your bible - it was written by man - and the new testamant was written by man FOUR CENTURIES after Christ walked among us - no living witness testimony is contained in the bible - anywhere....BUT - such living witness testimony does exist - original gospels written directly by the disciples themselves,plus many many manuscripts from others who followed us directly and likewise recorded faithfully things seen and heard directly.....The church authority murdered Christ,replaced His truth with new versions,and formalised it all at the 1st Nicea council to give you the standard bible we have today.......Yes - I understand that your particular faith uses a slightly different version - but,nevertheless - even your version is the word of man alone,based entirely on previous errors that are taken as "truth" and "fact" when actualy they never were those things at all...

As we both agree then - the bible is severely edited - primarily by catholics - but actually by everyone of you all who profess a different version to His original message - every "christian religion" - and there are hundreds of them - you all have Him following the god yahweh of course,and this is the base error He speaks of - that god is not Our Father and look it doesnt matter what name you choose,Im about to show you that error fully - and if you were indeed to put the bible down and go read the original gosples then you would see for sure the truth I present,written clearly for all to see...Original thoughts and words from those who walked and talked with Christ,directly by Hi sside - those who knew Him intimately - reveal a very different teaching to the bible version - very different indeed...

Heres a really really BIG CLUE - found in the original gospel of Thomas,which incidentally,is the source of some thing like 75% of the nt sayings that the other "canon" gospels will later plaigerise..Pay close attention here then - this is Christ telling the disciples about his truth...From Thomas first :

Quote:
"I will give you what no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, what no hand has touched, what has not arisen in the human heart."

Understand then - that is not your god yahweh He speaks about - cannot be - becasue see very clearly,these are secrets that no one knows - and yet the world and his wife knows that hebrew god already,fully so...This is not yahweh and only a blind man could reach that conclusion - He just told you plainly,nobody else knows this truth - hence He will likewises tell you to shun the religion,quit following man and mans versions - blind lead the blind...But wait - theres more - much more - I wont bore you though - just present some rather undenaibale obvious truths...Next,from Judas :

Quote:
Come, that I may teach you about secrets no person has ever seen. For there exists a great and boundless realm, whose extent no generation of angels has seen, in which there is a great invisible Spirit, which no eye of an angel has ever seen, no thought of the heart has ever comprehended,
and it was never called by any name.

There you go my Friend - orignal truth from Christ - stolen and twisted by those who have religious authority over you - became the "bible truth" you now cling to...Note especially - secrets no one knows - not even the Angels above us (and that obviously includes the Angel yahweh) - the great invisible Spirit He mentions,is Our Father so note esepcially well then,He just told you this Greatest Spirit of All,HAS NO NAME !!!

You go on about listening to Christ,knowing His truth - sorry - you dont even know the half of it and you are ignoring the other half entirely..A great deal of His teaching is to take us away from the temple - completly so - avoid the Pharisee religious tradition - hate the parents - get it..?...This is why He said those kinds of things !!! Here above,He speaks most plainly - doesnt He..?..could not be clearer - a new unknown deity that only He knows intimately - never encountered before Him - not even by the Angels above...

Im not making this stuff up - go look in the orignal manuscripts from which your "bible" is manufactured - they stole truth and replaced it with lies,and sorry,but you are indeed,fully deceived and only reinforce the deception further with your ignorant insistance....