View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 09:04 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamSoul49
Hello All

Kjw;

You didnt - you backed up my position and showed my truth for me,with your own scripture quote...At no place will you find Christ naming Our Father as that god of the hebrews - nowhere - not in the bible or the orignal gospels themselves - such a claim by Christ does not exist,for as said,He repatedly told us opposite to your "truth" in that He said most clearly the god of the hebrews is not the Father He speaks of..He couldnt be more plain - I reveal secrets that none have known He said,repeatedly - He even tells the hebrews directly that their god is a lesser god,deceving them all - He even tells them they will now murder Him becasue this "god" misleads them...Its even in your own bible my firend plain for all to see - read it in the canon of John...

It is you who are misleading,deliberalty inserting that "gods" given names into that scripture where no such name originally existed..DID IT..???

I agree - indeed - 100% agree - the israleites/hebrews do indeed serve a singular Being named yhvh - and yes indeed,this Being is a singular,unique Being just Like You and I...That is because this Being IS a singular unique Being - a CREATURE just like You and I...Christ said the thing you call "god" is actually only an Angel and this is part of its trickery and deception,claiming superior status that it was never justly entitled to hold..Yes - the hebrews follow a singular god named yahweh/jehovah - but look - that Being is not the Father that Chist speaks of....

I can and have already begun,to show you plenty of proof of this - for as said,He repeatedly tells us openly that firstly,none even know the Father before Him,and secondly,He tells us He is now revealing this truth fresh and completly new to every one..Alongside this,He then tells us just as plainly we "must hate our parents" - their ways and traditions - as it is all based on error He said - and alongside this He then tells us to absolutely shun and avoid all religious "authority" - pharisees He despised,said again very plainly that this religious authority was misleading us,with holding truth and not allowing any to have understanding....At every step He pushes that religion and that god away from our minds,and gives us new truth with a direct communion straight to the Source that He alone speaks of knows and understands...Add up the things He actually says - it becomes undeniable - He wishes us to turn our backs on that religon of the hebrews its tradiotns and "truths"...Damnthe Pharise He said,despicable...

Sorry - but that same pharisee authority - same god He despised,is still the god of the bible you follow - that hebrew singular Angelic entity,is NOT the Father Source of All creation...It is a created Being,An angel - He said so directly...Were He here now,He would stil despise that religion - for despite what you believe,He did not come here to abolish an old system and replace it with a new similar religion - He came to abolish the old system completlyand replace it with a new direct communion where no such religion or religious authority priest middle man is even needed....You are the livng Divine spirit He said - now come to realise this within your Self - but in order to do that He said,to follow Hi faithfully and honestly,you must be willing to put aside all these man made preconceptions of truth

Jesus never said what you are saying. In fact the nt quotes the ot with the name of the God the Israelites served--trinity translations removed the name from the ot and say it does not belong in the nt--they are absolutely insane to think that. Jesus promised to keep making Gods name known-John 17:26)--God put his personal name in the ot in nearly 6800 spots--everywhere-GOD-LORD has been replaced--removed by wicked men who had 0 right to do so. YHVH( Jehovah)--and the spots in the nt where the ot is quoted and the name belongs in both places= 100% fact. God wants his name known and so does his son. And in Ezekial where it speaks of these last days--God has promised--They will have to know I am Jehovah.--and all will.
Jesus said the unbelievers do not know the one( Father=YHVH) who sent him-John 15:20-21)--Jesus taught to get eternal life one must know the one who sent him( Father=Jehovah) and know Jesus-John 17:3,6--verse 6 = Jehovah