View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 10:08 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEN34
Absolutely!

I met someone when I was legally married and wasn't divorced at the time and it was fine. There's many, many relationships like this, it's more than normal and we're not living in 1940 now so you're fine :)

Ultimately, he's not in a relationship with her, and that's all that matters, IMO.

Oh yes, I completely agree with OEN34. While some men are like 7L says, many are not.

If the person's heart you have met is free then in my opinion you should follow yours. Especially if that person sees you for who you are and treats you with respect and as an equal. What would be a shame is if you passed over someone special because of circumstance or because of an unfounded social convention such as 'you should only date someone after 'x' months' or on a turn of a tarot card etc (believe it or not, that kind of thing happens ).

I really do wish you well and that you find love and happiness in all you do

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking