View Single Post
Old 26-04-2013, 03:49 PM
Knower

what to expect from an akashic record reading

Hi all,

I'm new here, I just introduced myself at the introduction section and would like to ask a question regarding an Akashic Record reading that I had done earlier this week.

First of all, intuitively I would think that I would not need to very precisely verbalize each question I would like to ask: If the reader connects to this complete place of utter knowledge, surely the intent of my question should be able to come across if for example I would ask: 'Something really difficult happened to me today. I would like to get clarity on the issue and to know what it exactly was, that happened.'

Also, the reader started to ask me very detailed information regarding my youth and regarding the relationship with my mom. This struck me as very strange as well, since I had given her permission to access my Akashic Records and to take out the information that she needed.

So in summary, I would say that I was disappointed. I had expected her to not need that much information from me, connected as she should be to this place of utter knowledge. Was I wrong in that expectation? Can anyone give me clarity on this issue? I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you,

Arjuna