View Single Post
Old 18-01-2019, 04:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

What Heart and I have both learned in life is truly what does not kill you does make you stronger if you can take the "negative" and turn it into "positive". To understand that we have paths in lives lived that are not always good and that we learn from those thing and grow. From there we too can help others that have face the same with a different compassion of understandings.

I was in an abusive relationship, where bad things happened but I too learned and grew in that relationship into whom I am today. I would wish it on no one....but for me it was my path to lead Heart and I do find each other. He too spend 18 years with an abusive wife. Combine that with my 33 years we truly have done a lifetime.

Its not a good thing to have happen to you in life. We lived through it and we found eachother in the end and its all good.

Lynn

You are absolutely right. It was a 50/50 change I wouldn't survive but I did and I wouldn't be who I am today without having gone through what I did. I never want to go through such intense experiences again and I know I will never have to, nor would I wish that on my worst enemy. I spent many years healing and now I can move on. 'nuff said.