View Single Post
Old 26-10-2017, 04:13 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color

I was addicted to the Tao, and then--( I turned myself around )---uhh, wait, no, that was the Hokey Pokey.

I gave my heart to the Tao, and then I was without heart. Emotional transplant perhaps?

I flew with flow only to land on Earth.

The Tao begat the Tao and called them a nuclear growth of chemicals > hormones > change...and the beat goes on......yeah...and the beat go on.

Frequency of events, Tom-Toms, Bong-Bongs...beating the night away?

And then slower, lower frequency of events, and sleep, deep and restful, SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP.

Sominex tonight and put the Tao to SLEEP.

Studies have shown that the appropriate music is one of many ways that enhance falling asleep.

The Tao leaves a trail of white noise, to approximate the sound of a constant bliss, even as it flows in our sleep, and we have no knowledge of it, or the ensuing bliss, that we can recall.

We tune-out of the Tao, as dispersion of gravitonic and darkionic quanta, at ultra-micro scales of existence, beyond the relevance of every day consciousness.

....locally OUT....( IN )( IN )...OUT locally .... of relevant system that is most relevant to our consciousness daily experiences.

Macro-infinite COSMIC OUT
( IN THE SYSTEM )( IN THE SYSTEM ) OUT COSMICALLYMacro-infinitenon-occupied space.

The occupied space Tao, is naught created, nor destroyed.

The metaphysical-1 Tao, comes and goes with metaphysical-1, mind/accessing critters abilities to conceptualize.

Mass is interference...R. P. eynman

Observed { quantised } interference by humans is represented by sine-wave pattern, over-time as a set of beginning and ending events, we call particles of discreet finite sized values{ quanta }.

Pixels are composed of atoms ergo electron{s} cloud around proton accumulate as specific atoms{ elements } > molecules{ slicon } then used to create pixels on screen, that combine elements to give off various frequencies of color.

The occupied space Tao, comes in many colors.

The metaphysical-1 Tao, is colorless, tasteless, sizeless, massless, smelless, spin-less, charge-less etc. This Tao can only be said to flow, whenever it exists as in being exisent in complement to the occupied space.

Oops, Ive rambled on. Such is the way of the conceptualizing Tao, flowing, with conceptual integrites, then loss of acute mental imaging recalls.

Now where is that sominex, or maybe these days it is commonly more Unisom { doclymine succinate ? }.

Suck on this above diatribe too deeply and you may go to sleep, or be awake the rest of the night.

Ive not done the music pathway to sleep much but my guess those lab studies were on to some truths, at for some percentage of people.

ebuc

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman