Thread: crystal
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2007, 04:38 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by cweiters
Thank you K. for initiating this crystal section. I met with my Spiritual teacher Saturday she presented me with a bottle of oil. This oil took seven days to complete, each day the oil was energized with different crystals, Tourmaline, Turquoise, crystal quartz are of couple I remember.

Crystals communicate with us in many different ways, some people hear music through them, while other see their aura. I feel electrical surges of healing and rejuvination. I'am currently studing healing with crystals, each crystal is unique and all are very beautiful.

What do you love about crystals?

Love to all
cw

Hi CW,

That is a good question! There are a variety of things that I like about crystals. I often like their physical appearance, such as the chatoyancy of the Tiger's Eye for example or the mica sparkling of the Green Aventurine crystal. But above and beyond all that, I like the idea that these crystals can be worked with in regards to personal and spiritual development.

I have no doubt that there are many people out there who may say that it is the crystals themselves which purely act as a focus for the mind and that it is solely the person who believing he/she will attract certain benefits to them does so. Yet, I am certain that this is not so.

From my own research, I have clearly seen the auras of crystals and the effect(s) that working with them can have; so there really is an energy exchange. More than that, I have felt how they stimulate the aura and chakra points too. So you could say that I also like how they interact with us.

K.