View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 04:32 PM
Master

after life meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundJohnstone
I agree that memories from past lifetimes are supressed for the individual in order to focus on the current life.

I mean, both individuals being dead, and wanting to meet as spirits prior reincarnating, isn't that possible?

Within the spiritual realm of God with infinite possibility any thing can happen and what u said may also happen . But frankly i have not experienced anything of that sort.

I believe spirituality has more to do with present life also rather than after life (like connect with others , visualize patterns out of seemingly meaningless stuff , empathise with others , understand your strength / weakness , trying to improve the performance of others in the team , cultivate hopeful , positive and yet very active ethical life (even materially) .I can go on and list may be endless . Scriptures say if turn all the water of sea as ink in ink pen and write the possibilities and praise of God , the water of all sea also may not be sufficient. I personally feel extremely materialist person just can not do all this on a long term sustainable basis all of these.