View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 10:12 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpe
(I've posted it here because I think it's most relevant with this subsection >starseed)

"question": Why not allowed to be incarnated with full knowledge of yourself (and blend in with earthlings so not to interfere with their learning process/experience) and use your skills discretely with full potential?

Is there a strict rule that you must "forget" your higher self if you want to incarnate on earth even if you answered it's call for help.. or what is it that I'm missing here? Did I understood some parts wrong?
Some parts of this system are missing to me.

Hi rumpe,

This is such a fundamental point for me, and is a question I've asked along my spiritual journey. That is - if we come to realise who we are, and see beyond what is considered to be 'the veil of forgetfulness', then why isn't all revealed?

I believe that this is because we are all our higher self - and once we come to realise this then the concept of lower and higher self simply disappears.

I therefore don't see any distinction between one incarnated 'being' being more spiritually evolved over another - or that their is a higher being or higher purpose.

Quite simply nothing is hidden from us and that our life is our time of 'being'. Where our purpose is to learn; experience; and 'to be'. With no preconception and no post judgment. Consequently it is what we do in each moment that counts, by way of action, so we can live life to the full.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking