View Single Post
Old 26-12-2018, 02:19 PM
Newbie ;)

I met an angel/guide in a dream and I felt so connected and just felt completely understood and I don't feel that with anyone else. I find it hard to connect with others. I'm posting this here because I actually made love with this angel in my dream. I also felt that this was divine spirit/god taking this form, like a metaphor of divine love that I can understand, to help guide me back Home. He told me that he was surprised I had grown to know so much when I was telling him everything I felt. I was laughing with him because I felt like he just totally vibed with me and could read my mind. He spent some time just lying with me on my bed, I felt so much love. He told me that he loved me so much, that "they all do". After a while of just lying there with him, I felt like he changed my dream environment to help me face a fear I am dealing with atm, and he disappeared. It's like he was reminding me of love and giving me some courage to let go of these attachments and face my fears. I feel like I work with not just him but other guides/angels every day with the spiritual work I do. So I guess in a way I'm kinda in a relationship with my guide.
I recently just came out of a relationship with someone here on earth that taught me a lot. Now I am just focusing on this connection with my guides.