Thread: GRATITUDE TODAY
View Single Post
Old 27-06-2018, 04:54 AM
Master
I continue to be shocked and amazed at the changes in my life since starting this Gratitude Thread!

It seems like even a single posting, taking a moment, really dropping in and feeling the gratitude in every smiling cell of my body starts me off on another whirlwind of advancement and activity. The Universe just keeps mirroring all this magic and Love back!!

Just since my last posting of Gratitude and Appreciation the Practice has expanded and 6 people have been hired with three more doing outlier jobs. It's just stunning- from a One Woman Entrepreneur, manufacturer, lab, Healer, Teacher - to this virtually overnight!

Father/Mother/Source/Creator/God...I LOVE YOU! My cup runneth over and goodness and mercy accompany me all the days of my life! I know now I shall dwell in the House of the Lord forever!
May I always be a good and faithful, fun companion for you and continue to delight and experience great Joy in your Garden Earth.
May your Blessings continue to pour onto all those associated with me and may they come into their own personal indwelling of you and their lives bloom forth as Light into the World.
May the works of our Hands, Minds and Heart go out into the world and bring the same to others. And may my healing practice, teaching and the works of crystalarrays.com and C60Solutions.com continue to touch, heal, and brighten lives as was Higher Selves intention in these years of intense training.
Thank you All Beings of Love for you companionship, support and presence in my life. My love for you is more than the means I have to express.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you!