View Single Post
Old 27-09-2019, 03:24 AM
Guide
Color

Starflower, I am learning a great deal from your illuminating discussion here. Your wisdom is deep, indeed. Your idea of resting in the silence of inner divine presence is marvellous. You show the great depth of your understanding in such original and eloquent lines as, "Out of that mysterious presence, futures arise and we are their author."

I love what you said about my California holiday being a way of healing all kinds of separation with my wholeness within. Knowing that is very reassuring and comforting. I'm presently in Malaysia after our California and Nevada vacation, and, because of the latter, I feel healthier physically, mentally and spiritually than ever before. My thinking is clearer than ever. This indicates that the healing you speak of did indeed take place in my case.

I'm thrilled to hear about the synchronicity involved in the purchase of your new vehicle. It's good that it is a 2012 vehicle in light of the fact that that year was the conclusion of the Maya's Great Cycle. Also, 2012, like 1952, was a Year of the Dragon, which means your new vehicle has the powerful vibrations of Dragon energy.

[quote=Starflower]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Starflower, Kryon speaks so wisely here, as do you. It is our wholeness within that heals, not that which is outside us. Jesus could only heal those people who believed they would be healed. In other words, their Faith WITHIN their hearts and minds was the source of their healing, which is why Jesus told them, "It is your Faith that has healed you."

I'm very grateful for your affirmation, Explorer21. Each of us are an expression of wholeness when we care about each other. You speak wisely observing that what is outside us is not the source of our healing.
Our faith within, such an invisible aspect, is the true magnetism of our holy wholeness.

I strongly feel that as one rests in the silence of inner divine presence, a knowingness arises that calls out to the potentials in the (electromagnetic) field. And this is an aspect of our wholeness that may only be observed through the faithful reverence of our witness. Out of that mysterious presence, futures arise and we are their author.

When we intersect with these future events, which were part of the potentials in our choices, we manifest the emotional state of our trust. It's the natural response of our basic vibrational resonance. I'm so happy to hear you have enjoyed many locations such as Yosemite National Park, Lake Tahoe and Mount Rose. This manner of presence we call a holiday is very holy and sacred when we enter lands with loving conscious awareness. In those experiences our wholeness heals the separation between land and sky, fire and water, observer and observed. It's a mighty creative thing to be present to such a unifying state of life in love.

Today I had an amazing synchronicity in that my husband and I bought a vehicle which was perfect for our desires. The entire process happened swiftly and we met the nicest family of people who owned the small auto dealership where the SUV we were interested in was being sold. The kind of synchronicity we experienced was magical and unlike any past experiences with shopping for a vehicle. I felt multidimensional energies of holy wholeness uniting so many details for the happiest outcome. It was very awesome to experience and I love driving my 'new' (2012) red RAV4. Strangely, it feels like I have always known this vehicle, much like an old friend. I named her Ruby. She was 7 years old, in great shape and had very low mileage. I feel like she was waiting for us.

Life is full of wholeness and the happier we expect all to be and become, the more we experience magic. May your life be full of magic, Explorer21!