View Single Post
Old 28-08-2019, 02:32 AM
Guide
Color

Starflower, you speak words of truth and wisdom, indeed. Jesus expressed the same idea when he said, "The Kingdom of God is within you." He did not say it was outside of us, but rather it's INSIDE our very own being.
The Kingdom of God is the Kingdom of LOVE, because God IS Love, and as we all know, Love is within our selves, not outside of us.

Starflower, the harmony you speak of penetrated me today because I and my wife and family were exploring Mount ROSE and Lake Tahoe in the Sierra Nevada mountain range of California and Nevada where I felt united with Nature and the sound of its balanced and harmonious vibrations.
This particular part of the United States contains thousands of beautiful pine trees that radiate an abundance of healing energies. Mount ROSE symbolizes Love, and the word 'ROSE' is an anagram of EROS---Sierra Rose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
July 29, 2019
From Kryon Book Seven: Letters from Home

Your Wholeness Heals

There is no outside source that comes in and visits you when you heal yourself, or when you receive a miracle—did you know that? No outside source. Instead, there is a revelation through—a true wholeness that heals you miraculously. All healing and miracles come right out of the middle of you!
~ KRYON
through Lee Carroll, the Original Kryon Channel

Why and how does wholeness heal? We are all energy that is vibrating; though with our third dimensional focus, we feel this without seeing the action. When you are feeling whole you feel united with Nature and the sound of its balanced vibration. That harmony penetrates and nudges you at a cellular level when you spend time in Nature and feel gratitude for the beauty. The harmony in your FEELINGS vibrates to heal what you need to reach a higher state of harmony. Sound and Light are interpenetrating us from the inside out. The state of gratitude is a state of wholeness. Many recognize the spiritual quality of gratitude and the healing that Nature brings to their consciousness. Your wholeness is constant within. Tune into it and you become a center of healing vibrations.