View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 12:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The news does seem to have its own agenda.

Nothing like fear mongering.
Here's my 'good' news news-cast (a sound-bite excerpted from Chapter 2 of my treatise )
Think about all that this actually means: Among other things, it means that even if you or others who you are presently mentally and emotionally Love‑and-Joy-relationally engaged with were to physically ‘die’ the very next instant, or even if you or they were to go on to ‘live’ and possibly ‘die’ dreadful (in terms of being physiosocially difficult, painful and/or deprived) ‘lives’ and ‘deaths’, then even if not in some future lifetime on this planet (let’s say, because it becomes uninhabitable), your souls could and would either (a) continue to your relational association by reincarnating together (in different ‘forms’☺ of course) in the context of another planet’s Life‑matrix if you and they so chose – that is, assuming you and they didn’t complete your incarnational ‘school’ curriculum and ‘graduate’ herefrom by way of fully realizing your Cosmic ‘I’dentity here this time around; or (b) continue your ‘association’ in completely psychospiritual realms – that is, assuming you and they did ‘graduate’ and so had no further purpose to fulfill by incarnating again; or (c) assuming you ‘graduate’ and they don’t, (so they continue to reincarnate) or vice versa, because there really aren’t any ‘rigid’ boundaries between physical and non-physical realms of Life (these are actually existentially interleaved), just engage across the apparent gap between these. In the latter case, disincarnate souls inhabiting purely psychospiritual realms (this also pertains to those that are presently just ‘between’ incarnations) may interact and communicate with incarnated folks in undetected ways (i.e. not consciously registered by locally focused brains) in their ‘waking’ lives, and incarnated souls may ‘trip out’☺*and engage with disincarnate souls they have an affiliational affinity with in their ‘dreams’, albeit such realm-spanning interactions and communications may not be recognized for what they are because these are generally physical-brain translated into the ‘language’ of images and symbols and, in any case, lack of biosensory impression usually results in their quickly fading from brain-based memory upon one’s bodily ‘waking up’.

Those who ‘see’ what’s happening in this light will know that they as well as others don’t really ‘need’ to grasp for or hold onto anyone or anything in order to become and continue to experience being completely happy (that is, fully Love and Joy related) souls, and that there’s no really compelling ‘reason’ for them to ‘lament’ the worldly destruction, loss or inaccessibility of anyone or anything either, not to the point where they are completely unhappy at least. They will live knowing that they ever-continue to be munificently ‘gifted’ by, and, though there may of course be momentary lapses in this regard as a result of their experiencing physical and/or emotional pain,* generally be very appreciative of and feel enormous gratitude for being included in, Life’s ever-ongoing Love and Joy Flow Process, and so whole-mind-n-heart-edly engage in generous sharing and unabashed celebration thereof no matter what!"

[Footnote: * “My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?”*(Mark*15:34) was Jesus’ quite understandable ‘cry’ stemming therefrom!'']