View Single Post
Old 17-06-2019, 12:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickswordfish
I just did some research on thought forms apparently they can become alive and intelligent
and even exist indepentley of their creators, clearly youmdont know what youre talking about

Why do you say that someone does not know what they are talking about? You are asking a question and then you
arrogantly reject answers that do not fit your belief. Why are you asking questions if you don't want to hear the
perspectives of others?

Truth is a matter of perception, research is a matter of perception. Good research usually concludes with more questions
than it does answers. In my life-time I have heard about lots of research that was bogus. I have also done lots of
scientific research myself.

If the truth be known, you did not do research, rather all you did, at best, was a survey. You do not have to believe
what others say but I think being respectful and polite will carry you farther than being arrogant. Are you going to
carry your arrogance into the afterlife? "What you have now, you will have then."

I am just really taken by the attitude you show in your posts on this thread. Open your heart a little and consider
that each person will know the truth by finding it for themselves. The afterlife is not fixed, its' not one way and one
way only, nor is this life we are now living here on Earth.

Peace and Good Journey to You My Brother.