View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 03:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you, Celeste and Juanita for your kind words.

I have always read about how prior to incarnation someone who is going to be killed makes that agreement with their murderer, in order for them to both get some lessons they need to learn.

I was confused because I was told (by someone who made it back) that my uncle had the opportunity of saving himself of that unfortunate destiny, but chose otherwise.

Then this guy who gave me a Tarot reading said my uncle (at the time we spoke) wasn't in peace, because he had "taken" karma that wasn't supossed to be his, that he made the wrong choice and wasn't supposed to go through that.

So, do you think is possible that someone wasn't supposed to die some way, that they hadn't made that decision before incarnating, but in life made a choice that led them to die in ways they were not supposed to?

I was angry at my uncle if he had chosen to go to that place, instead of the choice he was given, but then I though he could had been in shock...I wasn't there and had never felt something similar happen to me so why judge him on it? Now I am just trying to get to the "acceptance" part of grief, it has been five years but I guess in these cases five years isn't much.

Besides the man that came back with that story I can't trust completely, there is someone who also knows the truth and whom I would believe, but for that I would have to tell my aunt to ask her and I avoid to do so, I can tell when we speak on the phone how sad she gets when we talk about it, so I am waiting for the right time, and in person, to ask her if it could be possible for me to get that information.