View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 06:56 AM
Master
I believe that the tunnel of light which is often referred to begins at our own third eye;
it is not external to us rather it is a part of us. The third eye, or brow chakra, allows us
to see into the spiritual realm and we enter that portal when we leave our physical body.

As far as other beings are concerned, we see what we have conditioned, or nurtured,
ourselves to see. A devote Buddhist will see Buddha, a devote Christian will see Christ,
and so forth. Some will see their guru who they had here on earth. But if you are clear,
you just might see a being radiating light and that being will have no features.

I have spoken to lots of folks who have had out of body experiences, and I have had many myself;
one person told me while going down that tunnel he saw a being radiating love and light, that had
several heads, one head looked like Christ, another head was like Krishna, and another head had
features similar to the guru he had here on Earth. We see what we are capable of seeing.

As far as reincarnation is concerned, it is my belief that reincarnation is an illusion; a passing dream
state just like life is here on Earth. As long as we have any attachment to things here on Earth,
including the concepts which we are talking about here, those attachments have the propensity to
pull us back into another incarnation. In my opinion, reincarnation is about balance.

The universe is in a constant state of homeostasis, this is evident in our own physical body,
a constant state of seeking balance. Karma and reincarnation are not good or bad, they are
just balancing mechanisms, or some say paying debts owed. To escape the wheel of birth and
death we have to completely and absolutely let go, be crystal clear and transparent in our being.
Filled with unconditional love, with no fear and no I’m not afraid concepts or mental constructs.

As the Third Chinese Patriarch says, “the way is for those who have no preferences.”
But how can you have no preferences when you prefer to go home and not reincarnate anymore?