View Single Post
Old 30-07-2016, 09:10 AM
Deactivated Account
I would try to use the Topic's question, to uncover hidden belief, which makes me think, that all this is possibile.

Quote:
TBH you have to give me a little more. Are you saying it is unnatural and inhuman, in which I case I completely agree with you.

From the human PoV it is unnatural and inhuman, sure.
But from the PoV of God, it is meaningless.God is life,and what dies, has never lived. And even of Death, he does not Know, because what God knows, is.
What he does not know is only an illusion, it's a Dream dreamt by an alien will, which he created not.

How has this dream started ? The Son of God felt into a dream state, in which he believes that he made his father, and because it was made without Love, this Father turned out to be Vengeful,Cruel and Hating. The Son now thought that he was separate from God, and he was splitted in many bilion of parts, beeing actor of each figure in this dream.
And the figures, in this dream do sometime turn against each other, not recognizing, that it is God, which they are now attacking. And the Son does not Recognize, that it is Him who is Attacking himself.

Now our part is to awaken from this Dream of hate and of fear.

The Questions, you were asking, are just few of many examples,asking for vengeance and containing clear guilt casting.
But the Hidden question beyond them is always the Same:

"Is the Son of God Innocent or Guilty ?"

Maybe you dont see the importance of this hidden Question. Because the answer to it is a hidden choosing between God and Nothingness.
And what you choose, you will experience, untill you change your mind.

No Brothers, do not judge what you see and hear in this world. The justice of God will undo every unloving act. Be, instead Thankfull for all the Brothers, who are pointing the way to God, showing you what God and Love cannot be.

(p.s The justice of God has allready undone everything from the past, but our problem is the Belief in the past)