View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 11:19 AM
Deactivated Account
No, teachers are not perfect I am not expecting perfection...
I do wish that the repeated messages of a very narrowly defined union with one soul weren't repeatedly promised though - I do expect freedom from deception but I get that the readers may help bridge a narrow gap for some for a while... mostly in reguards to the messages to do with personal growth and healing for those who are at that step..those messages can be very useful... the messages of union though with one soul made for your soul feed dependancy....and create a block to the potential of what the TF lessons can show us about connecting to ourselves and others.

I am just confused - as to how a reader can have one TF which who the have many psychic, spiritual experiences with... telepathy, heart expansion and soul merge and then after a falling out with that false TF find a real TF with the same psychic, spiritual dynamics...
Yes - good on for admitting that the first probably wasn't a TF but there is an elephant still in the room which was the purpose of my post - the exclusive TF connection ended up not being so exclusive at all. The spiritual dynamics were experienced with more than one person.
I myself have experienced many heart/soul connections since my heart catalyst.
All with varying degrees of sensing telepathy, heart merges- energy merges.

The way in which souls interact energeticly creates a merge... and we can communicate soul to soul - heart to heart... there is great untapped potential here all waiting to emerge.

The overall purpose from my own ongoing and expanding experience which is never discussed by TF readers on YouTube is the potential for ALL human connections in the future.
After all isn't the TF dynamic here to teach the world how to relate from a new LOVE dynamic... a heart centred dynamic... if that is truely the case than at some point it is inevitable that we would start having more and more connection experiences within this 'new' paradigm.
For me it has already started.

It would no longer make sense for the overall purpose of the TF template to remain exclusively for TFs... if the purpose was to bring the potential of soul connection to all humans...