View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 04:02 AM
Master
Thank you for your reply, however in this case, it's just a little more complex than that.

Again though, I am reminded by that quote from Jesus:

"If you bring forth what is within you, what is within shall save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what is within will destroy you".

Many also get involved with "spiritual paths" and have the full confidence or understanding, but lock it all away, or just rest within that understanding... trying to carry out the droll existence before the awakening, in total spite OF it *whistles*.

Then, of course...half of the people out there will say "you're not a special little snowflake" and half the people out there will say "you are a very special soul" and so it's up to the individual to decide whether they are "special" or not.

Just like how many tell me that I shouldn't want or need to be appreciated or loved because that shows weakness of spirit, and all I can do is turn around and say "why not? aren't I deserving of it?" and watch them run a mile.

My problem is that I'm way too intelligent for my own good and after a lifetime of 'cutting through all the superficial bee ess to get to the truth', that's something I don't see changing in the near future.