View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 11:46 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Drunvalo Melchizedek been coming up a lot this week in conversations on SF. Things that make me scratch my head and say 'Hmmmmmm'.
The math on cells vs chromosomes is very interesting.

I kinda came in sideways on the Sumerian stuff. Initially I got really spun up trying to sort out megalithic structures, the Nazca desert drawings and that one mountain which it looks like someone took a lazer beam and carved the top off and it looks like a giant space pad.
Years before awakening I knew something was 'off' in archeology. They were just leaving stuff out and making stuff up in order to fit it into a preconceived hypothesis, which became doctrine somehow and being taught in schools and universities as the absolute history of mankind. It's weird how something like the THEORY of Evolution can become a religion in just a few generations. This has happened with archeology in a huge way. It's all just theory and conjecture but is taught as absolute fact.
When Google Maps first came out and we could get satellite imagery it was very apparent that the Nazca desert stuff at least was made to be viewed from high atmosphere or low earth orbit. And yet they were believed to be made before man had even invented the wheel?
Yep, it didn't add up. I knew in my gut our history wasn't what we were told and it involved off world technologically advanced beings. The proof was literally here on Earth and being carefully looked away from. I got no further with my layman curiosity until many years later when awakening happened and I got out of body access and got into the Akashic and started seeing scenes from those times and others.

But I digress.... :)
I enjoy your input, feedback and suggestion here in the forums and am glad you are here Carnate :)

Oh I so agree, when I realized that evolution was just a theory and not a fact I was mad. I listened to a lot of alternative ideas on things like this and realized how many of them made sense.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"