View Single Post
Old 28-09-2017, 03:52 AM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
You see, the way I currently feel is I will post a thread on a spiritual site- none in particular any site really, including this one.

Then for a couple days I will not see but one response. Then I will pout start to feel bad or ill feelings, rant to myself about how people are supposed to be spiritual and they are supposed to help seeing as I will go to hell and back to help another.

Then comes my realization.... in essence: What did you expect? People are working, maybe someone isn't answering because they themselves are in a jam. Relax and be patient. You will be answered when and if someone is able to. And then Have you considered they simply may not know?

In other words my higher self lets me know to quit pitching my emotional fit, to let go of expecting things, any answers, to thank those who do, and realize those who do not are only human and capable as myself of only so much effort and time...
My own view is this: Our comments are like children - and I have four children and two grandchildren - They come through you, and you let them go. You never know what is going to happen after that.

They may go far and be well known. They may go seemingly nowhere and simply disappear. But you never know who 'knows' them - who might have read them and taken heart, or been p|$$ed off, or simply indifferent. Sometimes you get feedback or even further queries - but most often not.

But that's okay. They are their own 'self' from the moment you finish them and let them go, making their impression on the world, or not, and doing whatever they do, or not.

Once they are out in the world, they are out of your hands. They are in the world's hands, and that in itself is pretty cool, when you think about it.