View Single Post
Old 24-10-2013, 11:40 AM
Guide
Signs through music

I know we got signs from music amongst other things i have noticed signs from music before but this one idk or i am losing my marbles.

I have been receiving signs about a particular person its a long story but he has been coming in and out my life for 20yrs he has always liked me but i never felt the same but he persisted i have recently agreed to going out with him. I had been thinking what is it all about does anyone keep going that long? wouldnt they have just given up a long time ago? Anyway i had the radio on and this song came on i have never heard before but it didnt sound right like it was going distorted at times which made me really listen to it and this bit stood out - `its so good to be in love, now i will never walk alone` but i thought something wrong with the radio station, 2 more songs played that i knew and were fine another came on it was an old song that i knew but it started to sound distorted which again made me really listen, some may know this song- you can make me whole again by Atomic Kitten, more songs played and were all fine. About half an hour ago i put tv on and put on a music channel and the song that was playing was Whole Again by Atomic Kitten. I know without a doubt it is about this person because a few year ago i was reading a newspaper and he was in it with his partner at the time they were one of the couples who had gave birth on 1st January, he had grew a beard and i thought "he looks like a hillbilly" i sign i received was regarding hillbillys and other ones that are specific regarding him.