View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 12:02 AM
Guide

Wow. That is really interesting. I just had a weird experience this week with a spider, however through a dream and not energetically/telepathically.

I have this huge spider that has a web on a branch in front of my door. I have been watching it both in awe and in fear. I told it that it could live there and I wouldn't harm it even though I'm a bit fearful of it, and that it was welcome to come into my house once the weather grew cold as long as it stayed in the basement and watched out for my cats.

Anyways, two nights ago I had a dream that corn was growing near my front door and we were harvesting it but the spider's web had been affected and I kept trying to save the spider by putting it under a box cover so it wouldn't get squished but it kept finding danger.

My entire dream I was trying to stop it from dying, trying to protect it. Well now the spider is stuck to its web not moving. I am pretty sure it has died and all that is left is its body.

My friend breeds tarantulas and other spiders, and she told me that it was probably a female orb weaver, as they die before winter after laying eggs. That kind of made sense to me because the corn in my dream represents abundance and the cycle of life. Hmm. I am going to try to talk to insects and animals more often from now on.