View Single Post
Old 13-06-2019, 03:31 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
This is a nasty fear. The fear of death, damnation and mortality. It is something which has been plaguing me all my life. Sometimes it turns into terror. It may also be the cause behind my psychosis.
Nobody can damn us but us. Space is not some independent somewhere, it is something we create within our own consciousness. Life is a state of mind and death is a change of that state of mind. Heaven is not somewhere we go, but a state of being, something we create within ourselves. Though I no longer call myself a Christian, I do think the philosophies and teachings of Jesus can go a long way toward helping us understand how to create that state of being. Fill your heart with fear, hatred, and intolerance and you will find you have created a hell within you, and since within you is the only place you can ever dwell, you will find yourself in that hell. Fill your heart with love, compasion, and understanding, and you will find you have created a heaven within you. Heaven is not a reward for filling your heart with love, Jesus, God, or the Holy Spirit, it is the result of it.