Thread: Suicide
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2019, 04:37 AM
Seeker

You'll plan to reincarnate with issues pertaining to your past life- unfinished business.

I can't say everything will go wrong- I think whatever you walk away from, you have to work for it again because you didn't appreciate it last time, and your new life won't be as good.

I think you lose privileges on earth, and there can be some compromise. You'll be shown whatever it was you didn't appreciate or couldn't see after you've died, in visions.

We can have masks on us on earth so we don't see things that are working for us, and we can't get any value or self esteem from it. The naivety is part of the lesson, and we put them on ourselves before reincarnating, with an intended outcome.

It doesn't sound empathetic to why people commit suicide, but (from a higher perspective) they see our lives as valuable and they have some meaning and they can be worked on not abandoned.

They'll be explanations as to why things are as they- for you, now, as you're struggling, from a higher perspective. Every nuance and issue will be linked in with something. It'll be from another life.

You have to work through whatever issues you've got on earth to unlock gifts.