View Single Post
Old 24-10-2015, 10:35 AM
Deactivated Account

I like to use a mirror/reflection shield that sends the person energy right back to them.

A while back I was getting attacked left and right and drained of my energy. I did a lot of grounding work and shielding practice. I then realized that creating shields wasn't working, and the reason is, that many shields can be broken (if the person doing the energy attack is high enough.) Plus shielding is just creating energy when you do this all the person has to do is the feed of your shield, the more shields you create, the more power you give them. It took me a while to learn this lesson, and it took me a while to realize that I was only feeding people by offering them a small amount of energy.

Now instead of creating a shield, I use a reflection method. It works a lot of the time, and ever since learning this I haven't had any issues with being drained or attacked.

Think of it as taking the sword and reflecting/bouncing the person energy back to them. Sorry, that's the best way I could explain it.