View Single Post
Old 22-08-2011, 01:17 AM
Boldylocks

When you mentioned how you talk to trees, and plants, etc.. I do to-- I feel the trees listening as well and once received a warm burst of love energy right back at me from a wonderful pine tree that has been in our back yard since I was a little girl. I hugged it,and he/she hugged me back. I also talk to birds like your mother did.

That dream you mentioned where your mother told you to keep on the path that you are on- it is a different path,but the one you should be on- is very encouraging. It is a path of science, but many things discovered in science actually confirm spiritual truths. The fact that with each dream you saw your mother looking more younger and healthier is no cooincidence. I've read some Near Death testimonies where some have met deceased relatives in the Afterlife and even spoke to a coworker at work who's nephew was recently visited by his deceased girlfriend. All looked younger than at the time of their death. My co-worker's nephew's deceased girflriend died of cancer and was ravaged by chemotherapy- She was fully restored to full beauty --even her long curly hair--when she visited him to tell him she was happy and okay in Heaven.

Also , the fact that you mentioned the last dream you had of your mother was on the 40th' night is very significant. 40 is a prophetic number mentioned in the scriptures. It represents a time of spiritual preparation and a spiritual walk/discipline. For example- the Isrealites were led through the Wilderness for 40 years before entering the Promised Land. Jesus was in the desert for 40 days and nights before beginning His Earthly ministry, Jonah was in the whales belly for 40 days before being spit out by the whale and reaching Ninevah- where he washed to shore and gave them the Ninevites the message from the Creator that they needed to hear. There are tons more examples of that number in the scriptures, so pay attention to that number. It is a spiritual number, not necessarily a number to be taken literally

hugs!-- you will see your mother again !!
:-)