View Single Post
Old 31-07-2011, 02:14 AM
Trieah

It could be possible that the reason why you don't feel her around you any more, is because you're blocking yourself by thinking you're not worthy enough to stand in front of your mother. If she was as loving and kind as you say, do you really think she would be disappointed if you tried to stand in front of her, when you haven't reached her level of compassion? I don't think so.

You need to get rid of the idea that you'll never be able to fill her shoes. I don't think she's disappointed in you at all. And she understands that you are your own person, meant to follow your own path, not hers. But I do feel like you are the one blocking any connection from any more dream contact.

Yes, you will see her when you die, after you cross over into the Light. Not only that, but you can also see her in your dreams again too. You just need to open yourself up and stop worrying that it won't or hasn't happened any more. Stop worrying and just let it happen when it happens. It's all the worrying that is making it take longer. So instead of worrying about not seeing her, just make it a goal that you will connect with her again. Focus on what you want, instead of what worries you. It may take some time, but don't ever give up. Your mother loves you very much and would want you to be happy.