View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 11:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Sparrow and Everyone else gathered by this thread,

It is so wonderful that we can experience and share this. I feel so lucky and happy to be here.

Also, I hope my continued questioning doesn't interfere with others being able to ask and receive answers of Sparrow. Please educate me how best to handle this. It's hard to wait to get this out before I forget it. Here's my latest pondering:

I imagine that in the spirit world, spirits can interact in many wondrous ways. In this physical dimension and from a common human perspective, it seems our awareness/consciousnesses meet in the fields inhabited by spaces such as colleges, internet forums like this one, town halls, shopping malls, restaurants, etc. Now in spirit, it seems two or several spirits could interact while experiencing it individually in various ways. For example, two spirits could be exchanging experiences of childhood. One could experience this as an akashic holograph while the other could perceive it as a telepathic interchange, yet the interaction between them would have just as much integrity as a meeting in a physical plane. Hope this conveys what I'm trying to say and I'd be curious to hear Sparrow's and others' perspective on this.

かんぱい!"Kanpai!" (a word which is used in situations where English-speakers might say "Cheers")

Loving you all,
Justin
Dear, Justin,

Your questions only work to inspire and illuminate others. Many observers of this thread do not know how to place words to ask pertinent questions within this subject, and so rely on others like yourself to put thoughts into words in order to receive understanding.

What you have described in your ponderings I would support as true. The spirit world is no less tangible or of less integrity than the physical plane, for the physical plane is merely an aspect of a much broader spectrum that spirit can occupy and experience itself through. One is not better than another, they simply have differences of perspective. There are no set rules in the spirit world which dictate how spirit must or can interact with one another. New means of interactivity and connectivity are being discovered and explored all of the time.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸