View Single Post
Old 29-11-2017, 12:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Hello again and welcome back,

Agreed except I suggest that resonance is not thinking (see meaning of the word to do with frequency and vibration). I am suggesting that mind has the ability to resonate. I have no more evidence for this other than it is the mind that seeks out and considers possible solutions to the spiritual search and is right there looking at those solutions to resonate with them.

From your studies is there a view concerning balance within the manifestation and is it regarded to be on the infinate scale?
According to my studies, the mind is still part of the ego and any 'balance' is still part of the duality, because it must have equal proportions attributed on either side of the equation.

In fact, I am a huge Nikola Tesla fan and as well as frequency and vibration, there also must be energy...these three things will help you understand the nature of the universe, but 'understanding' something and 'realising Oneness' are two different things.

To realise Oneness, is to understand that nothing exists which is not Oneness.

You also make the distinction between Western and Eastern, between Yourself and Other, between Mind and Body and between TA and NA...nearly every concept is an exposition on duality, when you follow a Non-dual philosophy. This is a contradiction.

To a true Advaitin, even 'Brahman' or 'Oneness' doesn't exist because the mind cannot go there and no words can describe what it IS, which means it's beyond the mental scope of language to translate it into a concept even for another to be able to understand it through their mind.

According to my beliefs/studies, the human being is made up of five sheaths...the physical body (annamaya kosha), the mind/mental sphere (manomaya kosha) the etheric sheath/astral body (pranamaya kosha), the intuitive and empathetic sheath (Vijnamaya kosha) and the bliss sheath (anadamaya kosha)...in the centre of all, is Atman or Brahman...here's an article on it:

http://www.intuitiveflow.com/the-fiv...-pancha-kosha/

The mental sheath is totally separate from Atman/Brahman and the nature of Brahman (Atman) and the nature of Paramatman (that which is beyond the 5 sheaths) can only be experienced through the anadamaya kosha or the 'bliss sheath' and not through the manomaya kosha or the mind/mental sheath...this is why I say what I do about it.