View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 10:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
Even that single line is telling ..

I've seen the mask slip & I've seen the actor convinced that they are indeed the part that they play despite pronouncements to the contrary.

It's perfectly reasonable & more than acceptable - it's only the perfection deception where the problem lies.

The delusion can harm more than one - which is the only reason I have ever highlighted it's continuous presence.

I know, but still it seems some find the need to hide anyway ...

~

It isn't a victory for me it's an observation - yet because I am curt it is able to be dismissed.

Perhaps, just perhaps I may have seen all of these excuses, mental gymnastics & false presentations before?

Perhaps Raziel has seen these tricks often enough as to simply not tolerate supporting lies any longer & that is the reason for the curt responses?

#Surely not?

In your unguarded moment and in my reflection of your words, I realized silence was my gift, even as my mind thought otherwise reading what your mind is thinking.

I see you onto everything, it must get tiring in this way of your seeing, understanding, knowledge, awareness, tricks and slips...

I like the ability to shift myself from needing to show my own internal processors sometimes. It actually supports me deeper to let go.

Knowing the intention of the other and reasons why do what they do, doesn't always have to be assumed through ideas past.

I suppose you could say this comes back to being 'self aware' in each moment as Gem is expressing. My self aware moment showed me how words and silence can go hand in hand of the moment. I have a choice to listen to myself in every moment, more consciously aware of myself.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder

Last edited by naturesflow : 05-04-2018 at 11:54 PM.