View Single Post
Old 26-10-2018, 02:47 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
I'm not sure if it is anything to do with spiritual enlightenment. It may just be down to becoming more aware of the body and listening to its needs.

The body has its own intelligence, if we can just listen to it. Most eating habits are just that, habits. For example, the body is normally full before our plate is empty, but we keep on eating anyway.

For myself, I now eat just two meals a day, and sometimes just one in the middle of the day. (And no snacks in-between). My body seems quite happy with that. There is a pleasant feeling of being empty, but this is not the same as hunger. And it also means less washing-up!

I gave up sugar in all forms years ago, including hidden sugar in foods such as bread. It just means reading the ingredients of everything. Some so-called experts say that we are hard-wired to crave sweet things, but from my own experience this is nonsense. Sugar is a habit, and once we stop eating it we do not miss it.

Peace.

I was just meaning that when I’ve read about symptoms that some people go through with ascension. That we tend to go through several different things. Which being more aware what our body needs. Which is what you said. Some webpages state some people gain/lose weight because of dietary changes. Skin changes, which I am currently experiencing too.

It’s interesting that there’s a sort of inter connection to everything. I’m not sure if I said that right. I’m still learning.

I was just wondering if salt plays into that at all. Just wondering. Another example, I used to hate olives in the past, but now I love them! Its funny...

Thank you for your response.

Have a blessed day!