View Single Post
Old 27-04-2016, 05:39 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox22
wow thanks so much! i do keep them in a wooden box, i'll go invest in some cotton balls.

I have incense, but i'm always a little cautious about lighting them since I hear they're pretty devastating to lungs

I know that fact is true in regards to cigerretes. A friend of mine who had quit smoking after several years surprised me when he squeezed his lungs and then blew out of his mouth this puff of smoke. And he hadn't smoked in years. He just did it to prove to me that the smoke was still in his lungs after not having smoked for several years.

For that reason, I prefer not to push the incense part, because it's understandable that a person would feel this way. However, examining the situation from another perspective, incense is important for creating a supportive enviroment for spirituality. Plus, it drives away negative entities away such as ghosts which sometimes move about the atmosphere seeking to influence weak or susceptible people. A good method for clearing your crystals would be to hold the crystal in your left hand, and hold it over some incense smoke.