Thread: Nature spirits
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2019, 09:27 PM
Knower
Nature spirits operate through the elemental kingdoms of air, water, fire, and earth. So when I would connect with an energy of a specific spirit I would already know who I'm contacting so if I experience any phenomena I would know it's them as a confirmation.

Do some research on the rulers of the elemental kingdoms, the fairy and pixie kingdoms, and the archangels that govern those kingdoms and how they all are one.

Then try connecting with the ruler of an elemental kingdom by sitting in meditation and saying their name 4 times from the sacred space of your own heart either sitting in nature or right before you go out into nature and see what happens!

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.