View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 12:19 PM
Lady Valkyrie

In the year before I met my TF, I had an experience on a beach on holiday in Portugal, where I had sent my wishes and intentions regarding meeting my TF out across the oceans, and at the end of the day my son was sitting in a spot where sunbeams were literally beaming down on him. I went over to collect him and right by him were two perfectly matching shells which I just *knew* was an answer. I took them home and added them to my love altar.

I had a dream about being in a capsule covered in spiritual and Bohemian-type decor including throws, silks, religious images, incense, hanging ornaments and wind-chimes. In this capsule I met my TF for the first time, on a soul level. He appeared busy and kept popping in and out and the impression I got was that he was half-in half-out of my dream because he was currently incarnate and busy with other things.

I also had a dream in which I was battling against the masses over something and TF showed up to carry me and support me when I became tired. He was not visible but I recognised him by his energy. In the dream he put his arms around me from behind and held me and everything felt calmer and more peaceful.

I have also had romantic stirrings over celebrities who look and are similar in energy to my TF.

In the few months before meeting him, on my love altar, I had two red rose-carved candles. My love altar was on my bedroom windowsill at that time. They had withheld many sunny days but one day I found them melted, utterly bent over, and I couldn't help thinking that some magick had occurred.

When I met my TF after him contacting me by email through a dating site I'd long since forgotten being a member of, I knew him by his energy. This was early April 2010, yes, around a year ago today. :)

He lives on a boat and the interior of the boat is exactly like the place I visited in my dreams which I thought at the time was like an astral capsule.

When we are out and about he often puts his arms around me from behind and holds me for protection and comfort.

This is how I know he is truly my TF. :)