View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 09:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Also, you can become your own best friend. More in action. Like, everyday. Give yourself that self love and look after your own health and leave the job if that's what needs to happen in order to really care for yourself.

The Universe will understand you mean business. But the place to start is telling it what you want and acting that way yourself first...then it will back you up.

Another thing which helps me is to remember that I have to take personal responsibility for everything in life. I remind myself that if I don't have something I need or want, that's usually because I haven't taken personal responsibility to have it. Everything in my life is in the state it's in at this moment because that's exactly how I created it. And it's something you do regardless of how other people are acting. If these people aren't right for you and you aren't happy with your current circumstances, it's up to you to take responsibility for your own feelings and pro-actively seek out people somewhere else, whether that's another job, or a hobby meet up group, or something else or both.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc