View Single Post
Old 20-02-2015, 12:07 AM
Seeker

I normally do not post anything so I can avoid as much attention as possible, however if I'm going to ask for help in the future I feel I should contribute.

In the past the government has been working physically with aliens. They have been taking actions to modify the abilities of certain individuals. To my knowledge that modification has been to increase the capacity of persons with access to certain powers; primarily psychics. With increased capacity they allow their subjects to build up large pools of power so they may collect it. I do not know what allows the abilities to be used, however it is some type of substance or energy which they are able to harvest on a regular basis. They have effectively turned a portion of the psychics (and perhaps others) into cattle which they can milk on a consistent basis. This was happening in the past and, unless things have changed drastically, I have to assume it is still happening now. I am not saying this applies to all aliens and I do not believe it is representative of all encounters/relationships. However I have no doubt this has been happening to a portion of the US population. I assume they use what they collect to effectively create their own psychic powers, however I cannot confirm this... They didn't hang out with me for my personality.