View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 02:17 PM
Ascender

If there is anything I've learned from my tf experience and my search for the truth, it's that waiting for anything is unhealthy. Whether its tf teachers preaching union or loa, or making lists and trying to forget about them, the outcome is it leaves you in a perpetual state of waiting. And being in that state is not happiness.
My objective and goal now is to have radical acceptance. I feel that is the only way to be happy in the moment, to accept things as they are. It's also about trust in the universe that your needs will always be met and that you are always safe. Think about it, why do people get readings or look for answers, they want to know they are secure and they want to know that in the outcome they will be safe. The truth is, we are always safe and secure, and the universe will meet your needs. It's about having trust.

I went through a phase where I was here and other places, looking for answers... then I realized that I never got them (especially in regards to tf). And I think that is because nobody really knows the ultimate truth for sure, and some things, we aren't meant to know yet. Now it's just entertaining to read and respond, so don't project your beliefs onto me:) I'm not waiting for anything.