View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 06:46 AM
Deactivated Account
It is a good question-

Maybe now try questioning the answer...

What elements exactly are you waiting for if said thing was to come about... what attracts you specifically to that outcome?
If you are waiting- why are you waiting and what specifically are you waiting for?
Are there any spefic elements to your answer which you can connect to within yourself, explore and draw upon?

These are just hypotheticals and your questions and answers are your own...
It is just to demonstrate how engaging and exploring this first question can open one up to explore even more deeply... to get closer to the core of one's own truth.

By waiting am I avoiding or limiting myself and my potential in this moment?
Is there something I can do or need to do in this moment to align with what I am seeking to explore within myself?

These were some further questions I ask myself when I feel myself waiting - for anything
If I am waiting there is usually something within me wanting to express itself so that I can expand and be more in alignment with my core self.

Once I know what and why I am waiting for something I can then find creative ways of experimenting with that aspect of myself... allowing my authenticity to come out into the light by giving it permission to play in the now moment.

I find that by being my true self... by being present in the now - I don't find myself waiting for anything as I naturally align to that which I need in each moment... I am not distracted - by waiting for something. I am in union in that moment with myself and my world.
Life is rarely a linear destination game...
Have you ever noticed how when you reach a goal or destination you are still left wanting? That is because the soul knows that there is no destination... life is a series of playful adventures.
Funny how our western capitilist world and weternised spiritual ideals seem to reflect one another... we set goals and make destinations for ourselves - never feeling satisfied and always waiting for more...
Though also...
Maybe there are some gems waiting for you to unearth them? Maybe you'll dig to find a better tool to dig for better gems lol... or a little map to another adventure... or maybe a bottle cap... who knows. Ask questions - question the answers against core wisdom.... or

To they own self be true