View Single Post
Old 16-04-2012, 03:17 AM
chartreuse

Beautiful post mystical, thank you.

I love that you mentioned what happens when we pass over...I'm so blessed to be on the "downslope" of this whole process (or at least this phase of it...it's probably pretty likely that there are more mountains to come) in that I'm just able to rest in a place of unconditional love even though we're not in contact at all right now but one thing that really helped me fully move into and accept this place was visualizing seeing him on the other side, and knowing that it would be just like we saw each other a moment before, even if we'd been apart 50 years.

Not because that's how the afterlife works but because that's how these connections work (at least in my experience). It doesn't matter how close you've gotten or not, it doesn't matter if neither of you have ever even done anything to indicate to the other what you feel, it doesn't matter how long it's been since you've seen them...the next time they show up, it's like no time at all has passed; it often seems like the conversation you were having last time just picks up right where it leaves off, without any acknowledgement that months or years have passed between the last moment you saw them and this one.

In the truest sense of the word, these connections are timeless.