View Single Post
Old 21-01-2019, 08:19 AM
Deactivated Account
I don't have any spiritual experiences like you at 3D level as the most of my connections seem to be taking place at 5D.
Your story explains why I first kept getting the impression from my soul partner that he came from the future. I no longer do, because we meet at 5D now where no time nor space exist.

I also have several soulmates who were supposed to be gone but can see me at 5D. It's true they existed in history but none of them are really...dead. I feel whatever they have accomplished/gained during their lives are pretty much alive in their souls, but no way any details of the events they were involved in matter now...which includes all the relationships they had. I also feel they've all gone through the fair/benevolent judgement on their lives which only God is capable of making.

So I've been thinking, I'm not interested in coming back to "the place" nor "the time" anymore.
I personally got nothing to see at this 3D reality. 5D is so much comfortable, at least for my soul and it really is where I believe/feel people (our souls) belong. But it may just be me