View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 08:37 AM
Knower
Astrology actually makes sense ;)

Hello everyone. First of all i need to apologize for my english, its not my native language.
Some time ago I red that 5'th mai some things will eventually change drastically, or sth like this, i don't remember exactly. And today i realized that what happened yesterday in my life - and that's was important, big thing, and i don't even know how this happened, why i said exactly what i ve said? It is all really thought-provoking right now.
It wasnt horoscope, just mentioned somewhere this information... And my questions is do you know any [|]reliable[/i] sources of information about what's coming? I don't want to know a lot, and i don't want to get to known informations that will mess up in my mind, i just want to know for example which month is for example good to making changes or... Actually i don't really know what i want, i just wanted to share my experience and maybe Ask if there are any sites that are trustworthy to read... About what's coming. If there is any sense in trying to get to known the future, because thats another topic, because for me it seems a bit dangerous and i m quite reserved about this, but on the other hand im impressed of what i ve experienced.
I think thats all what i wanted to say and Ask. If you think you have some materials that could be interesting to me feel free to send me them. If you want to share your experience you are also invited to do that :) and if this topic doesnt fits here i want to apologize and i will delete it.
Have a nice day ;) :)