View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 02:25 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
StephenK....that is just so profound and beautiful. It brought tears of joy to my eyes.
Actually, me to, as I was writing it. The interesting thing about writing these experiences with this type of focus on detail is that I'm needing to live it again moment by moment in order to track the particulars. My daughter called in the middle of my writing this which served as a nice break... this intensity of such remembrances can almost parallel the original experience...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
When I touched my Misty in my out of body experience, it was so amazing, and like you I was thrilled to feel how absolutely herself she felt to my touch. She was so warm! A real warm, living dog. Her ears got all bent back! and the last thing I said to her before I lost the moment and came back to my body was just what I usually said when that happened to her ears - "Shake. I 'm going right now, and when I've gone, shake so you'll straighten your ears out!"

It clearly proves that there's much more to this earthly plane than we're conditioned to be aware of.... when we step-out like this, just such an awareness becomes profoundly clear... and it seems to be much easier to do when a great deal of love is involved! :^)