View Single Post
Old 30-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Tammy

I found a nice little passage in one of the books i am reading, which i think suits the occasion quite well (lol in my mind it does! :-) )

" Many of us are asked to beleive in Church teachings and the bible, both of them containing a mass of contradictions which no one attempts to explain. For example, Christ asked his disciples to carry on the work as He had done, saying: 'He that believeth on me, the works that i do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do.'
These words reffered to healing, prophesying and clairaudience, which with the 'gift of tongues' (power to be understood by all nationalities), the power to work miracles, to interpret dreams and symbols, and to have wisdom, were the seven gifts of the Holy Ghost. Yet the state, which supports the Church's teachings, (may in olden times) may imprison one for prophesying, and the clergy, who should be cultivating these gifts, leave them entirely in the hands of those whom they consider ignorant and superstitious.

So the question boils down to is Jesus did some of these things, was he guided by the "Satan and his demons" the answer is simple..NO.