View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 04:02 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E

(according to scientific theory) every atom here on earth was composed within the heart
of some star someplace else. our physical forms are constructed from that 'stardust'.
i sometimes think of this planet as a 'great meeting place', where energies from far off
worlds might meet and interact for a time. not all the stuff here has come from the same
direction, and those different backgrounds can provide fabulous opportunities for learning.
i'm thinking that your dreamtime experiences may be atypical for most people... but that
doesn't make them invalid, it makes them fascinating.
it may be a good idea for you to come to a better understanding of where your dream
advice is coming from. is it a 'spiritual adviser', or your 'higher self'?
i can't answer most of your questions.
"Should I follow the advice?"
i'd advise you to 'follow your heart'... if it feels good inside, then proceed.

That's fascinating, I like the way you think.

Paperw1ngs: That is a great question. I haven't come across too many people that are told to "do something" in their dreams. I would advise to go with your gut or intuition on this. How do the dreams make you feel? If they feel right, why not? As long as you're not hurting anyone, follow the most benign advice and see how it goes. It sounds like you are being given spiritual wisdom. Nothing wrong with that.