View Single Post
Old 30-01-2018, 10:03 PM
Deactivated Account
OK, here is what I found behind the door during a meditation about 20 years ago:

I am in a small room. At the far end there is a pointed window. There also is a curtained bed, and on the right side next to me, there is a large wooden chest with carvings.

I am a man. I can see my hands, white laced sleeves covering my wrists and the sleeves of the dark blue velvet garment I am wearing above the shirt. And a large ring with a stone I am wearing. Slightly pointed shoes. I can only see the lower end of my hair, as I AM this man, I am in the body. It is brown and of about shoulder-length.

I am walking over to the bed where a woman is waiting.

I have to censor the rest and just say that I could actually *feel* my body, including the part I do not have in this life.

Nothing traumatic here, rather a pleasant memory... and since then I never doubted reincarnation. Because I experienced what I cannot experience as a woman.

Nothing for many years. Returned to it. Then again. During the last few years I had memories of different eras, either from self-regression or from flashbacks while listening to music. More pleasant and beautiful at first (which caused a deep longing, though), later not so pleasant things, too. I also sometimes get spontaneous memories and sometimes "sudden knowledge" or what I call "mindset memories". Well, the latter could be something else, like channeling or from the Akashic record.

Haven't gotten much lately, but maybe that is because I already remember what I need to remember.

I won't share all my memories here, but one or the other, over time, when I feel comfortable to do so.