View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 07:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
LOL...yep I don't think we were then ready for the Andromedans living amongst us, sadly...and surely they would not condone a caste system, now or ever...

Maybe Vishnu was just trying to "pass" as Andromedan or promote the myth in order to be sure he was aligned in legend with the good guys.
Or maybe he was just super pale...blue veined...sigh....

BTW I listened to one of this woman's vids that seemed like an intro on the topic, but which lacked much detail so perhaps that's elsewhere.

It seemed potentially very interesting but also intentionally vague and I do get that if more tech is out there it surely will not only be appropriated by those with the highest good of all at this time. Hopefully no harm can be done by those types whilst they try seek to try it out and find it fails them.

I also resonated with what she said about your vibration and pure intention being key to utilising the technology/specs. That seemed spot on.
Though my mind really craved a bit more detail and TBH I hadn't the patience to listen to her many other vids ...if the book is out (?) I could take a peek.

Peace & blessings
7L

I think she spoke about one's vibration and pure intention being key to all quantum manifestations ..

This is also why the continuous level of frequency expressed will always attract / gravitate similar energies / life experiences to you for it is you mirroring you .

The universe which is you reflects what you express, it reflects what you believe you are ..

So many attributes / pointers to the scientific approach that can gel with the eastern teachings .

This is why / where karma manifests because it's what you project out, what you project out as a frequency will create the same frequency back to you, it's that simple ...

Different levels of frequency and vibrations attained will shift you into other realities, this is what purifying oneself in eastern teachings are about also for they transcend you from your current perception of this self reality to another one which contains finer / higher reflections of what you are ..

It's all there to see if one joins the dots .. It all points to the same thing ..

I haven't as yet listened to any of her other stuff ..

x daz x