View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 06:00 PM
Deactivated Account
The Practice of "Clarity Journaling"

We would like to bring to your attention the practice of clarity journaling, which has many wonderful benefits. In a way, you are already journaling, each and every one of you, for your human journey is a journal, with each thought and feeling you have being a new entry. Each day is a new page in your life journal. More accurately, each moment is a new page; each decision is a new page.

Every thought you have is a snapshot of endless probabilities.

So we ask you to think of journaling as a journey, and that your human life experience is already part of your soul's journal.

A clarity journal is a written account of the new insights and fresh experiences that you have on a daily basis. [It is an appreciation journal.] That is how we are defining it. It is simply a tool (and a very powerful one at that!) that allows you to express your joy in a much freer way than the typical type of journaling where you often focus on "what is" and "telling it like it is," which is essentially a problem-oriented type of journaling.

A clarity journal is a SOLUTION-oriented type of journal. It is deliberately writing about subjects that inspire you.

It is deliberately looking for the highest and best in yourself, in others around you, in your daily activities, in your quiet time, in your world, etc. It is about affirming that which you already KNOW as generally true about yourself, such as,

"I know that I am on a journey. I know that I am following a path. I know that I can raise my vibration. I can raise my consciousness. In fact, I have done so many times. I have been successful in getting to where I currently am. The clarity that I DO have is as a result of my openness and receptivity to my indwelling spirit."

Our friends, this is the type of journaling that opens doorways to new dimensions of experience that will fulfill your soul. This is the kind of journaling that releases miracles into your life.

You are effectively letting go of any feelings that desperately cry, "I need this," and successfully allowing yourself to affirm, "I enjoy this! I appreciate this! I am pleased with this result!"

For example, if you are seeking a new partner, a romantic relationship, you may use your clarity journal to purify your vibration, your consciousness, in relation to the subject. You may get to the point, in other words, and recognize what it is that you REALLY want, which you inevitably realize must be a higher awareness of love, joy, well-being...

A higher awareness of your True Nature.

A new partner may only give you a reflection of the [degree of] LOVE that you give to yourself. Money may only give you what you give it [what you give to yourself]. If you feel that it is difficult to achieve, based on past experience, then that is what you are giving to the subject of money as it pertains to you. However, using a clarity journal will shed new light upon old thought patterns that do not serve your best interests, making it much easier to tap into your spirit's natural feeling of joyous abundance and freedom.

Your "inner antenna" (your attention) may be consciously directed to attune to the love and the wealth that you already possess, and this opens a channel, like a tube or a river, that allows fresh, inspired thoughts, feelings, ideas and experiences to flow into your now, into your present material reality.

A clarity journal helps you manifest a clear journey, a clear pathway. It is not arrogant to inwardly proclaim what you DO know, for there ARE things that you DO know that you can achieve that you do not carry resistance about, such as washing your hair or brushing your teeth.

In other words, we are teaching the art of "effortless achievement," if you will. More accurately, it is an art in which you learn not to fret over effort and achievement, for you cannot not have effort in your human experience, and you cannot not have achievement, since these are fundamental aspects of your space/time reality.

Many serious "spiritual folk" take issue with subjects such as effort and achievement, and our purpose is to help lighten any sense of "anti-" or being against anything, for the key to healing is allowing peace, which includes allowing any resistance to peace to be peacefully surrendered. However, those of you who are already emotionally inclined to an easier path are those who most likely find messages such as ours.

The Role of Imagination in Your Clarity Journal

Your imagination is a tool, just as a clarity journal is a tool. Thus, you are using two powerful tools in conjunction: your imagination being like a pen or a paintbrush, and your journal being like a canvas. In truth, the two cannot be separated, for imagination always needs a canvas on which to express itself.

Remember, you are all already "journaling" your human experience through your thoughts/beliefs, feelings, decisions and actions [and through your speech, words and inner self-talk].

The Role of Feeling/Emotion in Your Clarity Journal

We suggest that you use your imagination in ways that feel fun. Feeling the emotion of fun is central to keeping a clarity journal, although you do not need to always feel bliss when writing in it. It is simply a tool for raising your vibration.

Whatever emotion you feel, first allow yourself to honor it, for it is but a message that reflects your vibrational state of awareness, a reflection of how you currently feel about yourself.

The feeling of fun is simply a clear pathway in which joyous experiences may manifest into your human experience from the "realm" of Divine Spirit. However, since you already exist within Divine Spirit as part of It, you are really recognizing more of what is already present; more joy, more love, more ease...

The Role of "Goal Setting" in Your Clarity Journal

How about setting a goal, setting a clear intent, to simply allow greater expansion of awareness of your True Nature? This is essentially but an intention to feel better, at its core. "Knowing thyself" and feeling good are not separate; they are in fact actually the same, when understood from an enlightened perspective. In other words, when you feel well-being you are experiencing a level of KNOWING your self-worth.

We feel that opening to clarity is in itself a very honorable goal to achieve, simply for the ride, the journey of expansion from one perspective to a higher one. And whenever you visit clarity--which is your "Kingdom within"--your highest heart's desires begin materializing into your personal reality for as long as you keep the portal open.

We appreciate you, friends. We are complete.