Thread: question
View Single Post
Old 20-08-2006, 04:30 AM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Goose
Reliving your own deaths can be quite traumatic for some people. In my experiences so far, the hardest part of remembering my deaths was seeing my loved ones watching me die.

Another traumatic thing is to know you did something so horrible in a past life, something that you never would even consider doing in this life. Finding out just what kind of experiences helped you to develop your moral code can be very painful, but like you said it's good to be at peace with who you really are...but it's also good to know WHY you have become the person you are today.
exactally im shure it can seem painfull but i think ill be able to handel it(my thought is its done and over but i still wanna learn) actually a friend that read me said that me and my son were in one of the wars he got killed before me well it tore me apart shure it was heard from someone else but still knowing it if i let it get to me id be different then i am thats fer shure--instead i take that and that i apperentally was in d-day as to why i dont like plain water much--and let that knowledge help me